Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
There is never a good time for storm waters to flood your property or fire to smoke out your home or business.
With active weather in our area heavy rain, hail, and high winds, we need to be ready!!
According to statistics gathered by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), residential structure fires peak between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. - right when many offices are closing up for the day. Fires don't abide by the 9-to-5 workday, that's why you need a restoration company that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
24/7 Service for Pueblo, CO
Timely, efficient mitigation is the key to reducing costs and minimizing business interruption. The faster restoration and cleanup begin, the sooner you and your customers can resume your everyday lives.
For a property owner, a disaster scenario involving fire or water damage can seem unthinkable and then suddenly become a reality. In the aftermath of a disaster, a quick response time can help minimize property damage. The SERVPRO Ready Planprovides home and business owners with a quick and convenient way to call in your Cleanup Professionals when disaster strikes. The Ready Plan App is a free emergency preparedness tool offered for free and can be downloaded on your smartphone.
For more information on the Mobile Ready App and how it can help you be more prepared give us a call.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (719) 544-7165
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Pueblo arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.